4 bedroom house for saleAunac, Charente, 16460, France
- Double Glazing
- Internet connection
Beautiful stone house, renovated with taste, boasting 4 bedrooms and outbuildings, including a small guest house. Accessible through a videophone entrance, the main garden is enclosed, and there is also another garden located at the edge of the river La Sonnette, providing a true haven of peace.
- Kitchen (21m2): tiled floor, fitted, exposed beams,
- Dining room (31m2): tiled floor, exposed beams, pellet stove,
- Living room (34m2): tiled floor, insert,
- WC (2m2): tiled floor, washbasin,
- Laundry (14m2): tiles, possibility of installing a sink as the pipes are already in place, access to the barn.
- Bedroom 1 (10.5m2): laminate flooring, electric velux, with Shower Room (7m2): lino, sink, large shower,
- Bedroom 2 (11.5m2): laminate flooring, cupboards,
- WC (1.5m2): laminate flooring,
- Bathroom (8.5m2): lino, two washbasins, bath, shower, cumulus,
- Bedroom 3 (12.5m2): laminate flooring, closet,
- Bedroom 4 / Office (7.5m2): laminate flooring, closet.
COTTAGE / GUEST GITE:
Two tiled rooms in part, 18m2 each.
- Enclosed garden with two entrances accessible by vehicles - videophone barrier,
- Waterfront garden across the street, overlooking La Sonnette river,
- Attached barn (103m2): concrete floor, space for two cars.
The department of Charente is located in the centre-west of France and is part of the Poitou-Charentes region along with Deux Sevres, Charente Maritime and the Vienne department.
Its name as is often the case comes from the river Charente which snakes through the department. Two local dialects are spoken in the area, Saintongeais in the west and Occitan to the east.
Charente is a thriving department for several reasons, Cognac production is one of the most interesting and profitable industries, the export level of approx. 95% is a success, the consumption in France being only 5% (some say they keep the best 5% in France!).
The department has many typical towns, Angouleme in the south east for example hosts an international festival that attracts hundreds of visitors and is not to be missed.
The region is popular with hikers, bikers and nature lovers who like to discover the woodlands, lakes and streams that are part of this amazing landscape.
We at Cle France specialise in Property for sale in France through our network of Agents and French Registered High Street Estate Agents. We have sold thousands of houses for sale in France over the years and have helped many find and buy their dream home in France.
We can also help you with everything to do with buying a house in France including getting a mortgage, organising currency exchange, renovation advice, property surveys, planning permission, French translation, opening a bank account and everything to do with French property sales.
All our prices are quoted as FAI (agency fees included) unless otherwise stated and 'notaire' fees are around 7% (on average) but feel free to ask us for an exact amount on any particular French property for sale you are interested in.
Indeed please feel free to use the 'MAKE AN ENQUIRY' tab above to ask us any questions you have about buying a property in France. Our UK based enquiry office and staff will guide you through the entire buying process step by step from your first contact right up to taking ownership and beyond, all free of charge.
So when you buy through Cle France you can be confident that you are paying no more than the standard commission rates you would pay anyway, but you have the added benefit of a bi-lingual support team.
For everything you need to know about French property visit
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 55209_WSX01110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cle France, The French Property Network. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.