3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMoss Pitt, Stafford
- Traditional Bay Fronted Semi Detached
- Requires Modernisation Throughout
- Substantial Rear Garden
- Two Reception Rooms & Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Off Road Parking
Now here's a house that you can get your teeth into. Requiring a full program of refurbishment this could be a perfect for investment buyers looking for a property that you can add value too. With its own driveway and substantial rear garden this property also accommodates two reception rooms, three bedrooms and an upstairs bathroom. This is not one from the faint hearted but with some vision a fantastic home could be created.
Having the original Minton Tiled floor, under stairs storage and stairs off to the first floor landing.
13' 9'' x 10' 11'' (4.19m x 3.33m)
Having gas fire, picture and storage heater.
13' 0'' x 9' 11'' (3.95m x 3.01m)
Having open fire and door to the rear elevation.
8' 9'' x 6' 6'' (2.66m x 1.97m)
Comprising work top, tiled floor, base units and door to the rear porch.
Having door to the large rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Having access to loft space.
10' 11'' x 10' 6'' (3.32m x 3.20m)
Having cast iron fire surround.
12' 11'' x 10' 6'' (3.93m x 3.20m)
Having original cast iron fire surround and airing cupboard.
7' 2'' x 5' 10'' (2.19m x 1.79m)
Having window to the front elevation.
Comprising bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C.
Driveway to the front elevation, laid mainly to lawn. Side access leading to a substantial and private rear garden, laid mainly to lawn with brick built outbuildings.
Please note that the property is sold as seen.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64445869.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8613025. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dourish & Day, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.