2 bedroom ground floor flat for salePlot 20, The Beauchief, S7 2QW
Withdrawn from Market
- Impressive Two-Bedroom Apartment
- Spacious Open-Plan Living Area
- Contemporary Kitchen
- Integrated Neff Appliances
- Luxury Bathroom & En Suite Shower Room
- Allocated Parking
- Highly Desirable Location on Exclusive New Development
- Views Towards The River Sheaf
- Advantage 10 Year Guarantee
- Help To Buy Available
INFORMATION Redbrik are delighted to bring to the market twelve newly built luxury apartments, within the exclusive Beauchief development.
Each of the stylish apartments will be finished to the highest specification, with professionally designed interiors. They will feature two double bedrooms, light and airy open-plan living areas, contemporary bespoke kitchens with integrated Neff appliances, as well as floor to ceiling windows and Juliette balconies. All of the master bedrooms have en-suite shower rooms and fashionable bathrooms. Each apartment has allocated parking, with lift access to all levels.
The Beauchief, situated on the site of the former station hotel, is an exclusive, brand-new, gated development comprising of stunning detached houses and beautifully designed apartments. Located in the highly desirable South West of Sheffield, The Beauchief is conveniently placed for excellent amenities, including shops, restaurants and supermarkets and is well positioned for quality schools and picturesque walks. The Beauchief is within easy reach of Sheffield city centre, Dore train station, the M1 motorway network and the Peak District National Park.
UNIT 20 Price: £290,000 - NOW RESERVED
Size: 732 sq. ft.
Available: Spring 2019
Open-plan living space with views towards the River Sheaf
Two double bedrooms
Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795013596. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Millhouses, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.