3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleParkthorn Road, Lea, Preston, Lancashire, PR2 1RB
- Spacious Three Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Spacious Lounge
- Dining Room With French Patio Doors
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Three Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Family Bathroom Suite
- Low Maintenance Front & Rear Gardens
- Driveway Parking & Detached Garage
*** SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM PROPERTY IN A QUIET LOCATION *** Leftmove Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this spacious three bedroom semi-detached family home set in a quiet residential location in Lea. Close to all local amenities and major travel links and just a short distance from Preston City Center and surrounding areas this well presented property offers modern living and is perfect for first time buyers and families alike. One internal inspection the property briefly comprises of entrance porch, spacious lounge, dining room with French doors leading onto onto the rear yard, modern fitted kitchen, three good size double bedrooms and a modern fitted family bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts low maintenance front and rear gardens, driveway parking and single detached garage. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 386785. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Preston Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.