3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGarrett Grove, Clifton Nethergate, Nottingham
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY
- GREAT FIRST TIME BUY
- FANTASTIC COMMUTER LINKS TO THE M1 MOTORWAY
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA OF CLIFTON NETHERGATE
- VIEWING IS ADVISED
GUIDE PRICE £140,000, William H Brown is delighted to bring to the market this three bedroom semi-detached property situated on a cul-de-sac position in the popular residential area of Clifton Nethergate, offers fantastic commuter routes to Nottingham City Centre and M1 motorway.
Three bedroom semi-detached home located in the popular residential area of Clifton Nethergate. The home briefly comprises to ground floor; porch to entrance hallway, lounge/living space, and kitchen diner. The first floor comprises two double sized bedrooms, single room and a family bathroom comprising of a three piece suite. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden which is mostly laid to lawn but there is also a separate patio and decking space that is fantastic for entertaining guests and hosting family occasions. The home benefits from a garage in block offering space for parking or storage. Furthermore the property is situated on a in a great area of Clifton Nethergate which offers fantastic commuter routes to Nottingham City Centre and M1 motorway.
Wall mounted radiator and staircase to first floor, provides access to kitchen/diner and living room.
Lounge 17' 10" x 10' max ( 5.44m x 3.05m max )
Good size living space with laminate flooring, double glazed windows to the front aspect, x 2 wall mounted radiators and TV point.
Kitchen/ Diner 12' 9" x 13' 3" max ( 3.89m x 4.04m max )
Utility/ Study Area
Double glazed window to front aspect and wall mounted radiator
Bedroom One 10' 1" x 9' 8" max ( 3.07m x 2.95m max )
Double bedroom with wall mounted radiator and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 8' max ( 2.95m x 2.44m max )
With wall mounted radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 7' 7" x 10' 2" max ( 2.31m x 3.10m max )
With wall mounted radiator and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Family bathroom suite with double glazed obscured windows to the rear aspect and wall mounted radiator. The bathroom comprises of a three piece suite with panelled bath and shower over, half pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and complementary part wall tiling to surrounds.
Well maintained enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with space for entertaining guests and hosting family occasions. The property also offers off-road with its own garage in block which is located to the rear of property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64450108.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBF100123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, West Bridgford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.