2 bedroom bungalow for saleStonehill Rise, Cudworth, Barnsley, S72
- TWO BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW
- REQUIRES SOME COSMETIC IMPROVEMENTS
- OFFERED WITH NO VENDOR CHAIN
- GARDENS TO FRONT & REAR
- DRIVEWAY & DETACHED GARAGE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING - DOUBLE GLAZING
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
Ideally suited to the young or retirement buyer this detached bungalow which is offered with no vendor chain is well served by nearby amenities and commuter links..
Occupying a no through road position within this popular residential area of Cudworth is this detached two bedroom bungalow. Offering the opportunity for the discerning buyer to personalise to their own requirements the bungalow has gas central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout. Enjoying gardens front and rear, driveway parking and a detached garage the agents feel the property is sensibly priced to sell. Being well served by the many local amenities and services of Cudworth this property must be viewed.
uPVC entrance door. Windows, radiator and built in cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler.
16' 10" x 10' 9" (5.14m x 3.27m)
uPVC double glazed bay style window to front. Radiator and fire surround having coal effect gas fire inset.
10' 0" x 9' 1" (3.04m x 2.78m)
Presented with a range of wall and base level units complemented by working surfaces and inset sink. Integral fridge/freezer and plumbing for washing machine. uPVC double glazed window and side access door.
11' 7" x 10' 10" (3.53m x 3.29m)
Rear facing double bedroom with radiator and full length fitted wardrobes.
9' 2" x 8' 8" (2.8m x 2.65m)
Rear facing further double bedroom with uPVC double glazed patio doors into the rear garden. Radiator.
Having a white suite comprising of a panelled bath with fitted screen and electric shower over, WC and wash hand basin. Radiator and opaque uPVC double glazed window.
Enclosed lawn gardens to the front with driveway to the side providing parking and access to the garage. To the rear are enclosed gardens with flagged patio and decorative stone chipped shrub gardens.
17' 2" x 8' 3" (5.24m x 2.51m)
Brick built with up and over door. Power, lighting and rafters storage. Side personnel door.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64450399.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAR180059. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Barnsley . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.