3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleArundel Avenue, Treeton, Rotherham
- GUIDE PRICE: £120,000-£125,000
- Three bedroom semi detached - spacious accommodation
- Desirable village location & close to M1 Motorway
- Well presented accommodation through-out
- Large garden to rear, driveway
GUIDE PRICE: £120,000-£125,000* This beautifully presented semi is situated in the desirable village of Treeton & set conveniently for the M1 Motorway links. Boasting an extensive garden to the rear & spacious room sizes throughout - This property would make an excellent family home. VIEW NOW!
Fantastic family property in a popular location - early viewing advised.
The property offers ideal family-size accommodation to briefly comprise:- Entrance Hall, Ground Floor Shower Room, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Gardens front & rear and Off-road Parking.
CALL US NOW!
A upvc double glazed door to the side opens into the entrance hall with central heating radiator, understairs storage and stairs leading to the first floor accommodation.
Ground Floor Shower Room
Fitted with a shower cubicle, low flush w.c., and wash basin and having a upvc double glazed window to the side.
Lounge 14' 3" x 10' 11" ( 4.34m x 3.33m )
The lounge has a upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room 10' x 10' 11" ( 3.05m x 3.33m )
The dining room has upvc double glazed French doors opening onto the rear of the property and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 9' 3" x 7' 5" ( 2.82m x 2.26m )
Having a range of wall and base unit, contrasting worktops, inset sink and appliances to include an integral oven, hob and extractor and having space for a washer. There is a central heating radiator and a upvc double glazed window to the front.
First Floor Landing
Having loft access and a upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 11' 8" ( 4.37m x 3.56m )
This room has a upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' x 9' 8" ( 3.05m x 2.95m )
With upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 6" x 11' 1" ( 2.29m x 3.38m )
Having a UPVC double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of corner bath, wash hand basin and low flush W.C. There is also a UPVC double glazed window to the side and a central heating radiator.
Outside And Gardens
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off street parking and a lawned garden. To the rear is an extensive garden which has been mainly laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64458643.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF108777. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.