4 bedroom detached house for saleIRVING at Charlotte Place, Townfields Road Winsford Cheshire CW7 4DA
- Part Exchange available
- En suite shower room
- Carpets/flooring included
- Bay-fronted lounge
- Separate utility room
- Single detached garage shared
- Utility room
- En suite
- Enjoy a rural setting with great transport links
This attractive four bedroom home offers plenty of space for families. The airy bay fronted lounge leads to the kitchen, boasting dining and family areas with French doors opening onto the rear garden. Upstairs, the master bedroom enjoys an en suite shower room while another double bedroom and two single bedrooms share the family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 5.98 x 4.47m (19'7'' x 14'8'')
- Lounge - 3.33 x 5.03m (10'10'' x 16'5'')
- Utility - 1.47 x 1.61m (4'9'' x 5'3'')
- Wc - 1 x 1.44m (3'3'' x 4'8'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.23 x 4.19m (10'7'' x 13'8'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.17 x 1.65m (7'1'' x 5'4'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.2 x 3.34m (10'5'' x 10'11'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 3.29 x 2.25m (10'9'' x 7'4'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 3.26 x 2.57m (10'8'' x 8'4'')
- Bathroom - 1.7 x 2.2m (5'6'' x 7'2'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-64461040.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.