2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleClock House Garden, Welwyn
- Two Bedrooms
- Corner Plot
- High Spec
- Allocated Parking
- Village Location
Finished to a high standard is this two bedroom ground floor apartment offering allocated parking space and private terrace areas. The open plan living space incorporates a high spec kitchen with integral appliances including fridge /freezer and dishwasher, granite worktops and tilled splash back.
Finished to a high standard is this two bedroom ground floor apartment offering allocated parking space and private terrace areas. The open plan living space incorporates a high spec kitchen with integral appliances including fridge /freezer and dishwasher, Granite worktops, Tilled splash back and space for a dining table as well as access to the front terrace. The living area offers full length windows and access to the rear terrace. Both bedrooms are a good size with fitted wardrobes in both room as well as an en-suite to the master, there is also a modern family bathroom and a storage/utility cupboard in the hallway housing the combi boiler with plumbing for washing machine and shelf for tumble dryer. Additional benefits include triple glazing, solid wood doors and led lighting throughout, smoke alarms and sprinkler system, clean air system and wooden floor in the living areas. Ideally situated in the popular Welwyn Village, with a range of local amenities including a Tesco express, doctors, pubs, restaurants and bakery.
Double Glazed Side Door, Utility Cupboard with Washing Machine, Radiator, Sold Wood Flooring
Kitchen/lounge 12' 7" MAX x 24' 5" MAX ( 3.84m MAX x 7.44m MAX )
Triple Glazed Window to side, Fitted Kitchen, Wall Base, Sink/Drainer, Granite Work Surfaces, Splashback, Integrated Electric Oven, Gas Hob, Cooker Hood, TV Port, Integrated Dish Washer, Integrated Fridge/Freezer, Radiator, Solid Wood Flooring, Door to Front Terrace & Rear Terrace
Bedroom 1 13' 9" MAX x 16' 1" MAX ( 4.19m MAX x 4.90m MAX )
Triple Glazed Rear Window, Fitted Wardrobes, Radiator, Door to rear terrace, Carpet
Wash Hand and Basin, Extractor Fan, Shower Cubicle, Partly Tiled, Heated Towel Rail, WC
Bedroom 2 8' 8" x 12' 5" ( 2.64m x 3.78m )
Triple Glazed Window to Front, Fitted Wardrobe, Radiator, Carpet
Wash Hand & Basin, Extractor Fan, Partly Tiled, WC, Bath, Shower, Mixer Taps, Heated Towel Rail
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64464928.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WGN105552. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Welwyn Garden City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.