3 bedroom terraced house for saleAbbeydale Road, Sheffield
- ***GUIDE PRICE £165,000-£175,000***
- Perfect First Time Buyers Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Ideal Location
- Two Reception Rooms
- Delightful Garden Area
***GUIDE PRICE £165,000-£175,000*** William H Brown are pleased to market this well presented property within a popular area and good access to local amenities and transport links.
***GUIDE PRICE £165,000-£175,000*** William H Brown are pleased to market this well presented property within a popular area and good access to local amenities and transport links. Being perfect for a first time buyer or family is this three bedroom terraced property being decorated and maintained to a high standard by the current vendor. Viewing is essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer!
Lounge 15' 4" into bay x 12' 2" max ( 4.67m into bay x 3.71m max )
Front facing double glazed bay window, central heating radiator, gas fire and surround and carpet to flooring.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 12' max ( 3.63m x 3.66m max )
Rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, distressed style flooring and door to stairs and further door giving access to the cellar.
Kitchen 6' 4" x 10' 1" ( 1.93m x 3.07m )
Gas central heating radiator, Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, worktops and tiling to splashbacks. Tiled to flooring, sink and drainer, gas hob with extractor and electric oven. Rear facing double glazed window and side double glazed door giving access to rear. Space for washing machine and fridge freezer.
First Floor Landing
Access via stairs from dining room.
Bedroom One 20' 2" x 12' ( 6.15m x 3.66m )
Being the attic bedroom benefiting from good size double bedroom with dormer style double glazed window with slightly restricted head height, carpet to flooring and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 12' max ( 3.66m x 3.66m max )
Front facing double bedroom with carpet to flooring and central heating radiator, and storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 5' 10" narrowing to x 9' 6" max ( 1.78m narrowing to x 2.90m max )
Rear facing bedroom with natural flooring, double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Fitted three piece suite briefly consist: panel bath with electric shower over, hand wash basin and low flush W.C. Tiling to splashback area and cushion flooring. Central heating radiator and rear facing double glazed obscure window.
Exterior & Gardens
To the front of the property is a shrub area and shared genel giving access to rear, benefiting from head height gates. To the rear is a delightful patio area for garden furniture, laid to lawn with plants and shrubs. Benefiting from good size storage shed, originally built for motorcycle storage.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64465012.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBC104076. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bannercross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.