2 bedroom terraced house for saleHolcombe Road, Rochester, Kent
- 2 bedroom terraced home
- En-suite style shower room and bathroom
- Separate lounge and dining room
- Landscaped rear garden
- Ideal first time buy or investment purchase
- EPC energy rating D (62)
Close to the heart of historic Rochester is this 2 bedroom home. An ideal first time buy, you have plenty of space on offer behind the rather modest exterior appearance.
Sit and relax in the cosy lounge area, warming your feet from the attractive log burner. This makes the perfect environment to unwind after a long day at work. The separate dining room is perfect for when guests and visitors come for dinner and is a good size.
Having extended the home you now benefit from a great sized kitchen area that has a lobby space and downstairs bathroom. The real bonus is you also have a choice to use the en-suite style shower room that is located off the main bedroom upstairs, something that is rarely seen.
The rear garden is enclosed and is very easy to maintain. The current owner has landscaped the garden which offers a space to sit and enjoy the outdoors.
Within a short walk away there is a large recreation area that’s ideal for walking a dog or taking the kids out.
Both primary and secondary schools are nearby which makes the school run an ease. Whilst anyone considering a commute will be able to take advantage of the high speed train link that is now within walking distance.
There is something for everyone in Rochester, why not take a stroll into town and enjoy a meal at a restaurant or relax and enjoy a coffee?
- SPLIT LEVEL GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge Area: 12'6 x 10'11 (3.81m x 3.33m)
- Dining Room: 12'6 x 9'11 (3.81m x 3.02m)
- Kitchen: 11'11 x 7'2 (3.63m x 2.19m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Master Bedroom: 12'6 x 9'11 (3.81m x 3.02m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 12'6 x 10'11 (3.81m x 3.33m)
- Rear Garden
- Front Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64466587.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11527601. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Rochester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.