3 bedroom house for saleNew Polzeath, Polzeath
Just moments from the beach Cranfield 3 has everything the perfect holiday home needs. This fantastic property is nestled amongst some of the most prime properties in New Polzeath.
The immediate area offers wonderful walking country over National Trust land with superb coastal scenery. Polzeath is a favoured holiday and residential village, with a vast expanse of sand, and safe bathing and surfing. Nearby at Rock and Daymer Bay conditions are ideal for water sports as diverse as sailing, waterskiing, canoeing and windsurfing, and the renowned St Enodoc Golf Club offers two excellent 18-hole courses. Most everyday shopping requirements can be met within the village, but the market town of Wadebridge is only about seven miles distant. The main line railway station is at Bodmin Parkway, approximately 15 miles and Newquay airport approximately 20 miles.
Cranfield 3 is currently being used as a successful holiday letting property, the accommodation briefly comprises of;
• Entrance hallway
• Family bathroom
• Separate W/C
• Storage cupboard
• Kitchen with sea views and dining table
• 3 bedrooms, master with en suite and storage
• Living room with feature velux window with sea views
• Storage cupboard housing water tank
Mains water, drainage. Modern Electric heating.
Share of Freehold
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 846. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Bray & Partners, Rock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.