3 bedroom terraced house for saleThirsk Close, Bourne
- Three Bedroom Family Home
- Immaculately presented
- Large Master Bedroom & Ensuite
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- Desirable Area
Highly desirable area, one of three properties with a GARAGE, immaculately presented, spacious bedrooms, ENSUITE, family bathroom and well equipped kitchen.
Located in the highly sought after area of ELSEA PARK, benefitting from fantastic road links via the A15. This fantastic THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME, at the end of a quiet CUL-DE-SAC, one of only three houses with a GARAGE and off road parking for two vehicles.
Internally the property is immaculate presented and briefly comprises of an entrance hallway with staircase rising to the first floor, cloakroom and kitchen diner with a range of modern fitted units, integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and double oven and hob. There is a spacious lounge with rear aspect French doors providing an abundance of natural light. To the first floor there is a landing with double storage cupboard and a further staircase to the second floor. There are also two spacious bedrooms and family bathroom which has a modern suite with a shower over the bath. The second floor landing would work perfectly for a study area. There is a very large and spacious master bedroom with a large built in wardrobe, eaves storage and ENSUITE with a double shower cubicle. To the rear of the property is a fully enclosed lawn with a gravelled seating area.
This property is not to be missed and should be viewed early to avoid disappointment.
Being approached via a front aspect uPVC door, having large coconut matting, staircase rising to the first floor, understairs cupboard and radiator.
Having a pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator and front aspect double glazed window.
Kitchen Diner 15' 11" x 7' 11" ( 4.85m x 2.41m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted units with work surfacing over and a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap over. There are downlights on the wall units, integrated appliances to include a fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. There is a double oven, four ring gas hob and extractor over. There is also a boiler, radiator, spot lighting and front aspect double glazed window.
Lounge 15' 1" x 11' 2" ( 4.60m x 3.40m )
The lounge has two radiators, rear aspect French doors and two double glazed windows either side.
First Floor Landing
Having a double storage cupboard and radiator. There is a further staircase rising to the second floor, which would be perfect for a study area with a radiator and front aspect double glazed window
Bedroom Two 15' x 9' 11" ( 4.57m x 3.02m )
The second bedroom has a radiator and rear aspect double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 7' 10" ( 3.02m x 2.39m )
Having a radiator and front aspect double glazed window.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a bath with mixer tap shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap over and low level WC. There are partly tiled walls, heated towel rail, extractor and large mirror.
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom One 22' 10" max x 15' ( 6.96m max x 4.57m )
The master bedroom has a large built in wardrobe, eaves storage, cupboard over the stairs, two radiators, front aspect double glazed window and a rear aspect velux style window.
Having a double shower cubicle with shower over and tiled walls to the shower area. There is a pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap over, low level WC, heated towel rail, extractor fan and rear aspect velux style window.
To the front of the property there is a small lawned area with pathway leading to the front entrance door and outside lighting.
To the side there is a single garage in a block of three and off road parking for two vehicles.
Having an up and over.
The rear garden is fully enclosed, mainly laid to lawn with a gravelled seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64473091.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH107646. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.