2 bedroom flat for saleChurch Road, Richmond, Surrey
- Two bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Additional mezzanine level
- Top-floor with vaulted ceiling
- Richmond Hill location
- Leasehold; circa 955 years remaining
A stunning top-floor two bedroom Victorian conversion apartment with the added benefit of a mezzanine level. The apartment has been refurbished throughout over the last few years and features a modern en-suite bathroom to the master bedroom as well as an additional shower room, a newly fitted open-plan kitchen and a vaulted ceiling in the reception room. There is also a shared garden towards the rear of the building.
The property is in a great location, with the amenities of Richmond Hill being close by as well as Richmond town centre and train station. The station offers direct access into Waterloo and London Victoria via the District Line. Some of the areas best schools are close by including the Vineyard and Marshgate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64474108.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIC160015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.