4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Paddocks, WITHAM
- Four bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Garage and off-road parking
- Non-estate road
- Close to Mainline railway station
- Close to town centre
DETACHED FAMILY HOME. FOUR BEDROOMS, lounge, dining room, cloakroom, conservatory and family bathroom. Garage and OFF-ROAD PARKING. Situated in one of the most sought after NON-ESTATE ROADS in Witham. With EASY WALKING DISTANCE to the mainline railway station and town centre.
Double-glazed entrance door to front with matching side panel, further door leading to :-
Built-in understairs cupboard, radiator and doors to :-
Double-glazed window to front, low level wc and wash hand basin.
Lounge 21' 1" x 11' 8" ( 6.43m x 3.56m )
Double-glazed window to front, double-glazed french doors to rear, fireplace with inset electric fire, dado rail and two radiators.
Dining Room 14' 9" max x 9' 6" ( 4.50m max x 2.90m )
Double-glazed french doors leading into Conservatory, stairs leading to first floor, dado rail, radiator and wooden flooring.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 7' 11" ( 3.43m x 2.41m )
Double-glazed window to front and double-glazed stable door to side. Single sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, worktops with cupboards under, range of eye level cupboards, space for cooker, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Built-in extractor hood, part-tiled walls and fully-tiled floor.
Conservatory 11' 5" max x 10' 1" max ( 3.48m max x 3.07m max )
Double-glazed aspects , sloped roof, radiator, door to garage and double-glazed french doors to rear.
Loft hatch, built-in airing cupboard and doors to :-
Bedroom One 11' 9" max x 11' 5" max ( 3.58m max x 3.48m max )
Double-glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 11' 11" ( 3.43m x 3.63m )
Double-glazed window to rear, built-in cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 9' 9" ( 3.48m x 2.97m )
Double-glazed window to front, built-in shower cubicle with mains shower over and radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 4" x 7' 6" ( 2.84m x 2.29m )
Double-glazed window to front and radiator.
Double-glazed obscure window to front, low-level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panel-enclosed bath with shower over and shower screen, fully-tiled walls and flooring and wall-mounted heated towel rail.
Mostly open plan with a block paved and shingled driveway creating off-road parking for three cars leading to the garage. There is also a small hedged area to front.
Fully-enclosed by fencing and mainly laid to paving, stepping up to a large shingled area with a centralised circular lawn.
Up/over door to front with power and light connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64476392.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGS103158. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Coggeshall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.