2 bedroom cottage for saleWest Grove, Lower Heswall, Wirral, CH60
- Detached cottage
- 2/3 bedrooms
- Large lounge
- Modern kitchen
- Lower ground floor hobby room/bedroom 3
- En suite WC to main bedroom
- Block paved garden with decking
- Views over the Dee Estuary
- No chain
*CHARACTER COTTAGE WITH VIEWS OVER THE DEE ESTUARY* A superb two/three bedroom detached cottage situated along West Grove in a much sought after area of Lower Heswall and within the catchment for one of Wirral's most popular primary schools. Both the Lower Village and Heswall centre are within easy reach of the cottage boasting comprehensive shopping facilties, bars and restaurants. The property comprises a large lounge, modern fitted kitchen, utility and a lower ground floor hobby room which could easily be utilised as an occasional third bedroom. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms, one having an en suite WC plus a good size family bathroom. Externally the property is elevated from the road having a lawned frontage. To the rear there is a block paved garden, raised decking feature and a storage shed. Sold with no on going chain.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HWL025338. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clive Watkin, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.