2 bedroom terraced house for saleCrag Road, Windhill, Shipley
- Guide price £115,000 - £125,000
- Two bed town house property
- £500 towards legal expenses
- High specification fixture and fittings
- Integrated kitchen appliances
Two bed property located on Crag Road offering a high specification of fixtures and fittings. Close to Shipley town centre, offering a selection of supermarkets and independent shops, Tasker homes are also giving a contribution of £500 towards legal expenses. Guide price £115,000 - £125,000
Offered to the market is a brand new two bed town house property located on Crag Road offering a high specification of fixtures and fittings. Royal Mews is close to Shipley town centre, offering a selection of supermarkets, independent shops, indoor and outdoor markets, bars and restaurants. Tasker homes are also giving a contribution of £500 towards legal expenses. Briefly comprising of entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge and kitchen/diner to the ground floor. To the first floor are two bedrooms and house bathroom. Guide price £115,000 - £125,000
Entering the property via a door to the front with stairs leading to the first floor.
Wash hand basin, W.C & Central heating radiator.
Lounge 13' 9" into recess x 10' 4" into recess ( 4.19m into recess x 3.15m into recess )
A front reception room with radiator, double glazed window.
Kitchen/diner 13' 8" x 8' 10" ( 4.17m x 2.69m )
Having a range of white gloss units, worktops, oven, hob, extractor hood, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge & freezer, radiator, under stairs cupboard, double glazed window, double glazed doors to the rear.
Bedroom One 13' 8" Max L-Shape into recess x 10' 8" Max L-Shape into recess ( 4.17m Max L-Shape into recess x 3.25m Max L-Shape into recess )
Landing, built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 13' 8" x 8' 8" ( 4.17m x 2.64m )
UPVC Window, , C/H radiator
Comprising of a three piece suite in white, low flush WC, wash hand basin and bath. There is also a central heating radiator and a UPVC double glazed window.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP105597. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.