4 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Street, Kingston Blount, Chinnor, OX39
- Brand new detached family home
- Situated in the heart of Kingston Blount Village
- Generous sized sitting room
- Stunning kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances
- Family room/formal dining room
- Master bedroom with "Juliet" balcony and en suite
- Guest bedroom with en suite
- Two further double bedrooms
- Landscaped gardens backing onto paddock land
- Single garage
OPEN DAY SATURDAY 9TH JUNE 2018! 11.00AM - 12.00PM. Please contact Parkers to arrange a viewing slot.
SHOW HOME NOW AVAILABLE TO VIEW.
Parkers are delighted to offer to the market this stunning brand new detached family home situated in the heart of this desirable Oxfordshire village. Built to a very high specification by a reputable developer the property boasts many features including stunning kitchen and bathrooms, four double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, underfloor heating supplied by a highly economical air source pump and a garage with electrically operated door.
The front door opens into the reception hall which has a tiled floor with underfloor heating and a staircase with glass balustrades leading to the first floor. An oak door leads into a bright and spacious reception room with underfloor heating which opens into a stunning kitchen/breakfast room with a comprehensive range of Neff appliances including two ovens, two fridges, dishwasher, freezer, coffee machine, island with breakfast bar and granite work surfaces. There is again underfloor heating throughout this room and French doors leading onto the rear patio with attractive views of the landscaped rear garden. Off the kitchen is a utility room with a range of units and plumbing for a washing machine. The ground floor also offers a separate reception room which would be ideal for a family room or dining room with underfloor heating and a double glazed window to the front aspect. The ground floor is completed by a cloakroom with a fitted white suite.
A spacious landing with loft access and suitable for a study area with a double glazed window overlooking the front aspect. The master bedroom boasts double glazed French doors which open to a "Juliet" balcony and enjoys an attractive view over the rear garden and paddock beyond. There is also a fully tiled en suite shower room and a dressing room fitted with a range of hanging and storage. Bedroom two also boasts a stunning en suite shower room, along with two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom suite. All bedrooms also feature LED lighting set in the coving.
Externally the property enjoys landscaped gardens enjoying a pleasant westerly aspect with views of adjoining paddock land. A substantial paved patio area, external power and lighting. There is also a spacious single garage with electrically operated door and a brick paved driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles.
The property is highly economical with the central heating supplied by an air source heat pump and underfloor heating to the ground floor. The property comes with a 10 year NHBC warranty. Other features include water softener, intruder alarm and carpeted throughout.
PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-64486357.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CNN170213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkers Estate Agents , Chinnor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.