2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHarefields Close, Baschurch
This immaculately presented and improved semi-detached house occupies a great position in a quiet cul-de-sac, with lovely garden in the centre of this popular village and only a few minutes walk from the excellent Corbett secondary school and other amenities.
Key Features -
* uPVC double glazed windows and oil fired central heating
* Covered entrance area with store
* Living/dining room with feature open fireplace and glazed double doors to sun terrace and garden
* Well fitted kitchen
* 2 double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
* Re-fitted bathroom
* Driveway providing parking for at least 2 cars and access to adjoining single garage
* Attractively landscaped and private rear garden which is lawned with paved sun terrace
* Close to the local village supermarket, medical centre, schools and good village pub
Hall - about 2.92m x 1.86m (about 9'7" x 6'1") -
Kitchen - about 3.02m x 1.84m (about 9'11" x 6'0") -
Living Room - about 4.50m x 3.64m (about 14'9" x 11'11") -
Bedroom One - about 2.62m x 3.00m (about 8'7" x 9'10") -
Bedroom Two - about 2.80m x 2.55m (about 9'2" x 8'4") -
Bathroom - about 2.14m x 1.69m (about 7'0" x 5'7") -
Hall, kitchen, living room, 2 bedrooms, bathroom, uPVC double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, single garage, parking, garden
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64491082.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27701884. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cooper Green Pooks, Shrewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.