Detached house for saleRhind Street, Bodmin, Cornwall, PL31
- Development opportunity in sought after residential area
- Existing barn with Planning Permission to convert to a three bedroom property with garden and parking
- Existing four bedroom house in need of complete modernisation
- Good sized building plot with Planning Permission to build a contemporary three bedroom house
Situated towards the top of Rhind Street is this rare development opportunity.
Planning permission has been obtained to convert an existing single storey barn into a three bedroom dwelling with a garden to the front and parking. There is also a detached four bedroom house which is in need of complete modernisation throughout. This property would retain the garden to the front and side and a new parking and turning bay would be added. A driveway will then lead along the bottom boundary to the good sized building plot which will also have a parking and turning area. Planning permission has been obtained for the construction of a contemporary three bedroom detached house on this site.
Copies of the plan, drawings and planning permision are available in the office or interested parties are welcome to view them on the Cornwall Council online planning register under PP no: PA16/09024
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64491956.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOD160286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Bodmin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.