3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleKings Road, Glemsford, Sudbury
- Well presented
- Village location
- Three bedrooms
Spacious detached bungalow that is presented to a high standard throughout, this beautiful home offer versatile accommodation with three bedrooms, large lounge, amazing fitted kitchen and stunning conservatory and enhanced by great sized garden, parking and garage
The popular village of Glemsford is surrounded by beautiful countryside and offers a village school, post office, doctors surgery, and a variety of shops and public houses.
Long Melford and Sudbury are both within comfortable driving distance, the latter of which has a twice weekly market and branch line railway station with regular trains to Colchester and London Liverpool Street
A covered porchway with quarry tiled step and timber panelled front door opening to:
stripped pine six panel doors to the Bedrooms, Bathroom and Lounge the rooms, radiator, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, loft hatch.
Lounge/ Dining Room 21' 3" x 12' 8" into bay ( 6.48m x 3.86m into bay )
The attractive Lounge has a deep bay window overlooking the front garden, fireplace with fitted gas coal effect stove style fire with black marble tiled hearth and pine fire surround. Radiator. Door to
Refitted Kitchen 11' 6" x 8' 10" ( 3.51m x 2.69m )
Fitted Kitchen with a good range of light maple style wall and base cupboards with satin stainless steel handles and marble effect laminate working surfaces with cream tiled splashbacks. Equipped with stainless steel sink and mixer tap, stainless steel ceramic hob with retractable filter hood above and eye level stainless steel double eye level oven alongside, spaces for appliances. Radiator, slate style flooring and door to:
Conservatory 12' 8" x 12' 8" ( 3.86m x 3.86m )
Stunning uPVC pyramid top conservatory at the back of the house with wide French doors opening onto the timber deck and garden and a high vaulted ceiling with triple skimmed opaque polycarbonate roofing and circulation fan. Four opening fanlights, oak style woodgrain flooring, radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 9' 10" ( 3.53m x 3.00m )
Double Glazed window to front aspect and radiator
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 8' 11" ( 2.84m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, radiator and built in wardrobe
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 10' 7" narrowing to 6' 7" ( 2.90m x 3.23m narrowing to 2.01m )
Double glazed window overlooking the rear garden
Enclosed by low timber close boarded fencing with central path down to the front door and various shrubs. Driveway to one side leading to garage.
The attractive garden is a real highlight with a large timber deck adjoining the conservatory, opening onto lawn with shrubs and trees including eucalyptus on the boundaries. Pathway and pedestrian gate round to the front on either side of the property and door to the garage.
Garage 16' 6" x 8' 7" ( 5.03m x 2.62m )
With a pitched tiled roof, up and over door to the front, uPVC personal door to the side. Power and light both connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64492773.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD104876. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.