4 bedroom detached house for saleFawkham Green, Fawkham, Longfield, Kent
- Character 4 bedroom detached cottage
- Set on a 1.47 acre plot in a sought after village
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room & dressing room
- Double garage
- EPC energy rating F (34)
As you turn onto the large drive you will immediately notice the lovely views to the front and rear of the property.
If you enjoy life in the country this home could be perfect for you, with a good size garden and an open field to the rear, in total 1.47 acres.
There is a comfortable feel throughout, especially in the deceptively large lounge with its feature fireplace, a lovely room to relax in the evening.
The kitchen area is conveniently set next to the dining area, with its character beams, which is a great place to catch up on the days events with the family.
When the family are spending time outside, the boot room is a great place to leave your shoes and has an adjacent cloakroom.
The spacious feel continues upstairs, especially in the master bedroom which has an en-suite shower room and a good size dressing room. With three further double bedrooms and a large bathroom there is plenty of room for the family.
There is no need to worry about parking when you come home after a day at work or shopping, as you have a double width drive with the addition of a double garage as well.
Conveniently there is a pathway opposite the home which leads directly down to Fawkham School, making it easier to take the children to school.
What the Owner says:
Our whole family has enjoyed living in this home, especially the large gardens which have included a large flat grassed area, perfect for the children to play on.
We have changed the layout to add a large dressing room and an en-suite shower to the master bedroom, freeing up the large bathroom for the rest of the family.
The village is a lovely place to live and it is so easy to get to motorways and local stations, including Longfield, as well as the local school and pub. All this with wonderful views to the front and rear of the cottage.
- Entrance Hall
- Study: 6'11 x 4'10 (2.11m x 1.47m)
- Lounge: 17'9 x 17'2 (5.41m x 5.24m)
- Kitchen Area: 14'0 x 11'2 (4.27m x 3.41m)
- Dining Area: 11'10 x 9'11 (3.61m x 3.02m)
- Boot Room: 8'0 x 7'5 (2.44m x 2.26m)
- Master Bedroom: 11'9 x 11'8 (3.58m x 3.56m)
- En-Suite Shower Room: 7'5 x 5'1 (2.26m x 1.55m)
- Dressing Room: 10'10 x 8'3 (3.30m x 2.52m)
- Bedroom 4: 11'2 x 8'2 (3.41m x 2.49m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'10 x 8'6 (3.30m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'4 x 11'3 (3.46m x 3.43m)
- Bathroom: 11'3 x 8'10 (3.43m x 2.69m)
- Off Road Parking
- Double Garage: 20'0 x 15'8 (6.10m x 4.78m)
- Large Rear Garden (1.47 acres)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64499119.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14419131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, West Kingsdown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.