2 bedroom terraced house for saleAvenue Road, Askern, Doncaster
- Guide Price £50,000 - £60,000
- Nicely Presented Throughout
- Move In Condition
- Spacious Lounge, Dining Kitchen, Utility Room
- Two Double Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Front and Rear Gardens
Guide Price £50,000 - £60,000 Situated in this popular location of Askern close to local amenities and transport links is this spacious well presented two double bedroomed mid terraced home. The property has a dining kitchen with utility room, front and rear gardens. No chain.
Lounge 13' x 11' 4" ( 3.96m x 3.45m )
With front facing double glazed window and sealed unit door. The focal point of the room is the feature fireplace with marble back and hearth housing the electric fire. There is laminate flooring and central heating radiator.
Dining Kitchen 12' 10" x 16' 1" ( 3.91m x 4.90m )
With rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. There is complimentary tiling, electric hob with cooker hood above, electric oven, central heating radiator, laminate flooring and a gas fire which sits upon a tiled hearth.
Utility Room 14' 6" x 7' 5" ( 4.42m x 2.26m )
With external door to the rear. There are two rear facing double glazed windows, plumbing for a washing machine and space for white goods. There is a central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
Access to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' x 11' 5" ( 3.96m x 3.48m )
With front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and storage cupboard.
Has a rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and panelled bath with mixer taps and shower over. There is partial tiling to the walls and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 3" x 8' 9" to the recess ( 4.04m x 2.67m to the recess )
With rear facing double glazed window, airing cupboard and central heating radiator.
The property has front and rear enclosed gardens.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64508180.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.