2 bedroom cottage for saleNew Woodhouses, Whitchurch
- Mature Semi-Detached Country Cottage
- Faces And Backs Onto Open Countryside
- 2 Double Bedrooms & Spacious Bathroom
- Located On A Quiet Country Lane
- No Onward Chain
- EPC Grade = E
VIEWS! VIEWS! VIEWS!
If you dislike bird song in the hedgerows and views over rolling countryside (front and rear) then 4 New Farm Cottage will not be the home for you??.
If, however, you prefer the finer things in life and really appreciate the opportunity to escape from the every day hustle and bustle of town/city life, then welcome to paradise!
It seems hard to believe that Whitchurch and Nantwich are only a few minutes drive away with their shops, schools, pubs and restaurants - they could be a million miles away. Life is very pleasant in New Woodhouses. For a start, there are not many properties here and this, coupled with the fact that it is a no-through road, means very little traffic to disturb the peace.
This red brick cottage bears a date stone from 1928 and includes two double bedrooms and a spacious bathroom upstairs, whilst downstairs there is a comfortable sitting room and a full width kitchen/dining room. There is off-road parking for several vehicles and easily managed lawned gardens, complete with a timber summerhouse with views across the rear garden and the countryside beyond.
Travel wise, the house is about 4 miles from the market town of Whitchurch (Shropshire) and about 8.5 miles from Nantwich in Cheshire, both towns being served by railway stations and a comprehensive range of shops, schools and leisure/sporting facilities. It is also well placed for commuters, with the A41 linking to the M54, the M6 and Birmingham to the south, and Chester to the north.
In summary, an internal inspection of this lovely property is strongly recommended, and it should be noted that it has the added benefit of being offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64508731.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8568836. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by AJ Reid Estate Agents , Whitchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.