3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGreenridge Close, Bristol
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- No Chain
- Subject To Negotiation: White Goods & Furnishings
- Fantastic Views Across Dundry
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- Off Street Parking
- Local Amenities & Schools Nearby
AllenStone Estate Agents are pleased to bring to the market an immaculately presented three bedroom semi-detached family home situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location with fantastic views across Dundry. Within walking distance to Highridge Common and excellent commute links due to the new South Bristol Link Road. The property comprises of an open plan kitchen/diner, lounge, garden room, utility room, downstairs W/C, three bedrooms and bathroom. Further benefits include off street parking and a garage.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8570098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by AllenStone Estate Agents, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.