3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEaton Place, Vauxhall Park, Luton, LU2 9LB
- Ideal Buy To Let Opportunity
- Quiet Cul De Sac Location
- Potential to Extend (STPP)
- Walking Distance to The Airport
- Excellent School Catchment
- Local Shops Close By
- Minutes From M1 J10
*PERFECT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY CLOSE TO THE AIRPORT AND STATION*
INDIGO RESIDENTIAL delighted to be marketing this three double bedroom semi detached property located only minutes from Luton Airport and a short distance from Luton Mainline Station. The property is situated in a small cul de sac and has a garage and off road parking for two vehicles.
The property briefly comprises of a hallway with stairs leading up to the first floor which are carpeted. The large lounge/diner has double glazed patio doors leading out to the garden and space for a dining room table. The spacious kitchen has a range of eye and base level units with a fitted gas oven/hob and space for a fridge/freezer and washing machine. The family bathroom which is located on the ground floor, has been tiled and has a white suite fitted and electric shower over the bath. On the first floor there are three double bedrooms with bedroom one having laminate flooring and a fitted wardrobes. Bedroom two has fitted carpets as does bedroom three. The property has double glazed windows throughout and gas central heating. Externally there is a large front garden which is mostly laid to lawn and includes a patio area, at the rear is a smaller low maintenance courtyard garden.
This property has huge potential to extend (STPP).
Eaton Place is located off Eaton Green Road in the popular Vauxhall Park area of Luton. Ideally located just 0.5 miles from Luton Airport and Airport Parkway train station, local shops and amenities are also within walking distance. Great schooling is provided nearby from Wigmore Primary and Ashcroft High School.
EPC RATING : E
COUNCIL TAX BAND : C
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 436789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Indigo Residential, Stopsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.