6 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWiseton Road, Wandsworth Common, London, SW17
- A unique six bedroom family home
- Double fronted with off street parking
- Exceeding 3,500 sq. ft.
- Many original features
- Two large double reception rooms
- Kitchen and utility space
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and walk in wardrobe
- Five further double bedrooms
- Family bathroom, en-suite shower room and guest cloakroom
- Large south-west facing garden
James Pendleton are delighted to introduce to the market this unique and rarely available six bedroom double fronted Victorian family home located just off Bellevue Road. A stone’s throw from the open space of Wandsworth Common, the property boasts exceptional lateral living space and accommodation exceeding 3,500 sq.ft arranged over three floors.
Upon entering the property, you are welcomed with a large entrance hall leading onto a double reception room either side, both of which offer unusually large entertaining spaces and many original features. The double reception to the left leads through to the kitchen and onto the utility space with cloakroom to the rear of the property.
The large south-west facing garden is accessed via both reception rooms and the kitchen, where you will find a tranquil courtyard and the original Old Forge which can be kept as a work shop and garage but has the potential to develop into a large second dwelling with separate access possible via the current driveway. At almost 600 sq ft, this alone offers an extraordinary opportunity to expand.
Upstairs on the first floor are four double bedrooms and a further master bedroom with ensuite and walk in wardrobe. The family bathroom is located to the rear of the property and on the second floor is an additional double bedroom with ensuite and store room.
With so much potential to extend the existing house along with the Old Forge, this could be the perfect project for the right family with plenty of room to grow.
Located on Wiseton Road, in a quiet residential area with off street parking and a short walk to Wandsworth Common Mainline station and Bellevue Road where there are numerous vibrant cafes, shops and restaurants. Northcote Road is also only a ten-minute stroll across the Common.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64512997.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WCM150292. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Wandsworth Common & Earlsfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.