3 bedroom detached house for sale5 Linnet Gate, Shawbirch, Telford, TF1 3QB
- Stunning and Much Improved Three Double Bedroom Detached House
- Highly Sought After Location & Superb Flexible Accommodation
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Large Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room with Feature Wooden Flooring
- Kitchen & Family Room & Conservatory
- Utility & Ground Floor wc & Entrancce Hall
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower & Fitted Wardrobes
- Two Further Double Bedrooms with Fitted Wardrobes
- Bathroom with Bath & Separate Shower
- Garage & Driveway & Good Sized Gardens
Internal inspection is essential for this much improved three double bedroom detached house that is located on this highly popular residential estate, benefiting a cul-de-sac position. This slightly unique house was originally designed as a four bedroom house but was built at request of the first owner as a large three bedroom. The property offers fantastic flexible family accommodation, this comprising entrance hallway, large open plan lounge/dining room, kitchen, family room, conservatory, utility, ground floor wc, superb master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower, two further double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes and a large family bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle. The property features, garage, driveway parking, good sized gardens, gas central heating, double glazing and has NO UPWARD CHAIN.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8641472. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mannleys Sales & Lettings, Telford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.