3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleDrake Avenue, Torquay
- Semi -Detached Dormer Bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms (master en suite)
- Fitted Kitchen & Dining Area
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Driveway Parking
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Well-Presented Property
- Viewing Highly Recommended
This superbly presented semi-detached dormer bungalow offers spacious accommodation with gas central heating, double glazing, easy to maintain rear garden and driveway parking. Internal viewings come highly recommended to appreciate the attractively presented accommodation.
Located in a popular residential area of Torquay the property is close to an excellent selection of primary, secondary and grammar schools. There is a nearby parade of shops and amenities as well as a tea room and the 'Drum Inn' at Cockington. There is a local bus service and there is a railway station in Cockington. Torquay is a vibrant seaside town on the English Riviera with a marina, beach front, various restaurants, bistros and bars and a popular theatre on the seafront.
Accommodation From the entrance hallway stairs lead up to the first floor. The lounge has sliding patio doors to the impressive double glazed conservatory. The modern fitted kitchen has an archway to the dining area which has French doors to the garden. Also on the ground floor is a bathroom with sunken corner bath. On the first floor are three bedrooms and an ensuite shower room to the master bedroom.
Lounge 18' 8" (5.69m) x 13' 7" (4.14m)
Conservatory 11' 6" (3.51m) x 10' 4" (3.15m)
Kitchen 14' 8" (4.47m) x 7' 9" (2.36m)
Dining Area 13' 9" (4.19m) x 10' 4" (3.15m)
Bathroom / W.C
Bedroom 1 13' 8" (4.17m) x 12' 10" (3.91m)
En Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 2 12' 11" (3.94m) x 9' 0" (2.74m)
Bedroom 3 15' 8" (4.78m) x 8' 6" (2.59m)
Attractive area of garden to the front with lawn and flower / shrub borders. The low maintenance rear garden has a deck, a raised stone wall flower bed and is enclosed by timber fencing.
Driveway parking to the front of the property.
Council Tax Band: Currently Band C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64516828.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100436004197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coast & Country Estate Agents , Newton Abbot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.