3 bedroom terraced house for saleRathmore Close, Oxton, Prenton
- Beautifully Presented
- Three-Bedroom House
- Highly Sought After Location
- Bi-Folding Doors
- Viewing Essential
Beautifully presented three bedroom house comprising of; entrance hall, WC, kitchen and lounge/diner to the ground floor, to the first floor are the three bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally the property has driveway, garage with electric up-and-over door and garden.
This three bedroom property occupies a fantastic position in the village of Oxton. In brief, the property comprises an entrance hall, WC, kitchen and lounge/diner to the ground floor. To the first floor are the three bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally the property boasts parking and a garage with an electric up-and-over door, and a beautiful garden that can be accessed through the bi-folding doors. Located in the ever popular village of Oxton, the property is ideally located for access to all parts of Merseyside, as well as to local amenities and is perfect for families with schools and parks nearby. Viewing is absolutely essential!
Front aspect door, radiator and tiled flooring.
Low level WC, wash hand basinr.
Lounge 18' 1" maximum x 17' 9" maximum ( 5.51m maximum x 5.41m maximum )
Stunning double glazed bi-folding doors giving access to rear garden, radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 7' 10" ( 3.20m x 2.39m )
Front aspect double glazed window, range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood. Space for fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, part tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Understairs storage space.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 10' 6" ( 3.99m x 3.20m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator and built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 10' 2" ( 3.20m x 3.10m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator and built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 7' 3" ( 3.00m x 2.21m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, panel enclosed bath with shower over, glass shower screen, wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled walls and tiled floor.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64517350.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTN110510. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Prenton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.