3 bedroom town house for saleWoodlands Chase, Rotherham
- Attractive End Town House
- Set over three storeys
- Three Bedrooms (Two having En-Suites)
- Gardens to front and rear
- Off-road parking & Garage
- VIEW NOW!
Offering beautifully presented accommodation set over three floors, this attractive End Town House is not to be missed! The property features Three Bedrooms (Two with En-Suite facilities), a further Ground Floor Shower Room, Gardens, Driveway and Garage. CALL US NOW TO VIEW!
EXCELLENT FAMILY PROPERTY - MUST BE VIEWED - CALL US NOW!
To the front of the property a upvc double glazed door opens into the entrance hall with storage cupboard, central heating radiator, stairs to the first floor accommodation and access to the:-
Ground Floor Shower Room
Fitted with a shower, low flush w.c. and wash basin and having a upvc double glazed window to the side.
Utility Room 5' 6" x 7' 10" ( 1.68m x 2.39m )
Having fitted base units with worktops over, space for a washer machine and dryer, central heating radiator and a upvc double glazed door leading onto the rear of the property.
Bedroom Three/study 8' 9" x 7' 10" ( 2.67m x 2.39m )
This room has a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
With central heating radiator.
Lounge 14' 7" x 12' 8" plus recess ( 4.45m x 3.86m plus recess )
This well proportioned room features two upvc double glazed windows to the front and a upvc double glazed window to the side and has an attractive modern fire surround with electric fire and two central heating radiators.
Kitchen/diner 14' 7" x 7' 10" extending to 10' for fridge/freezer ( 4.45m x 2.39m extending to 3.05m for fridge/freezer )
Fitted with a stylish range of wall, base and drawer units with contrasting worktops, sink and drainer and appliances including an integral oven, hob, extractor and dishwasher. There is a central heating radiator, attractive flooring and two upvc double glazed windows to the rear.
Second Floor Landing
With central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 12' 8" ( 4.45m x 3.86m )
Featuring two upvc double glazed windows to the front and having a central heating radiator and access to the:-
Fitted with a white suite to comprise of a paneled bath, low flush w.c. and wash basin and having a central heating radiator and a upvc double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom Two 7' 10" extending to 8' 6" plus doorway x 14' 8" to rear of wardrobes ( 2.39m extending to 2.59m plus doorway x 4.47m to rear of wardrobes )
This room has two upvc double glazed windows to the rear, central heating radiator, loft access and further access to the:-
En-Suite Shower Room
With shower cubicle, low flush w.c. and wash basin and having a central heating radiator.
Outside - Front
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off-road parking, a lawned garden and a storage area to the side of the front door.
Having an up and over door, power and light.
Outside - Rear
To the rear is an attractive family garden which has a decked patio area adjacent to the property with lawned garden beyond. There is housing for the bins and side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64520686.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF108778. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.