2 bedroom terraced house for saleMuglet Lane, Maltby, Rotherham
- Well Presented Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Low Maintenance Front Garden
- Must See Property!!!
Offered to the market is this well presented mid-terrace property with two double bedrooms fitted with a modern kitchen and bathroom. Located within this popular residential area close to shops, schools and public transport routes. This is a must see property so call us today to book your viewing!
A front facing double glazed door opens into the entrance porch with tiles to the floor and a door leading into the lounge.
Lounge 12' 11" x 12' 10" Into Recess ( 3.94m x 3.91m Into Recess )
This well appointed lounge is fitted with a front facing triple glazed window, central heating radiator, TV and Telephone points. Benefits from wall lights, carpet to the floor and coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen 10' x 9' 3" ( 3.05m x 2.82m )
This modern kitchen is fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces, with a inset 1 1/2 bowl with mixer tap. Electric oven and electric hob with a cooker hood above. There is space for a fridge freezer in alcove under the stairs. Fitted with a central heating radiator, cushion flooring and a rear facing triple glazed window. Separate doors give access to the lounge, rear entrance and stairs to first floor.
A double glazed door opens into the rear entrance proving access to the bathroom and kitchen. With cushion flooring and plumbing space for a washing machine.
This modern bathroom fitted with a white three piece suite comprising 1/2 flush w.c, wash hand basin with mixer taps and a vanity storage cupboard below and a walk in shower cubical with a eclectic shower overhead. Tiling to the floor, central heating radiator and a side double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from the kitchen giving you access to all the first floor living accommodation.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 11' 7" ( 3.94m x 3.53m )
A front facing double bedroom is fitted with a double glazed window, central heating radiator and built in wardrobes, allowing access up into the loft.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 9' 10" ( 2.84m x 3.00m )
A further double bedroom fitted with a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and the central heating boiler.
Outside & Exterior
To the front of the property is a low maintenance garden which is enclosed and also benefits from an outdoor tap.
To the rear of the property is also a low maintenance yard, giving you views onto the Greenland behind.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY103538. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.