2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleBracken Way, Harworth, Doncaster
- GUIDE PRICE £80,000 - £90,000
- Open Plan Living Room & Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Allocated Parking Spaces
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
REDUCED!! GUIDE PRICE £80,000 - £90,000
Offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN! Spacious Ground Floor Apartment with TWO double bedrooms. Great for a first time buyer or buy to let investor.
Good access to the wide range of amenities to both Bircotes and Bawtry where there is both primary and secondary schooling, modern healthcare centre and a varied array of shops. The access to the A1 motorway is within a five minute driveway where there are links to the M18, M1 and M180.
Door leading from the communal entry of the building, access into the entry hall of the apartment.
Open Lounge & Dining Kitchen 18' 2" max x 14' 9" max ( 5.54m max x 4.50m max )
Open plan living area to dining kitchen with wall and base units with inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Tiling to splash back areas, oven, space for fridge freezer and washing machine and rear facing double glazed window with views. Living area offers rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Access to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 9' 1" x 12' 10" ( 2.77m x 3.91m )
Double room with rear and side facing double glazed windows which gives countryside views and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 16' 4" max x 9' 9" max ( 4.98m max x 2.97m max )
Double room with side facing double glazed window giving views and central heating radiator.
Comprising bath, low flush wc and wash hand basin. Splash back tiling to bath and central heating radiator.
Having two parking spaces to the rear of the apartment block.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64525156.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104268. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.