2 bedroom bungalow for saleThe Avenue, Friskney
- A spacious two/three bedroom detached bungalow backing on to open fields in a semi-rural location
- Within walking distance of Friskney village centre having a local pub, convenience store & public transport links
- Having dining kitchen, lounge, sun lounge/potential third bedroom, two double bedrooms & bathroom
- Having a further utility room & WC accessed through the garage along with a small workshop to the rear of the garage
- Majority uPVC double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- Off street parking provided by driveway, car port & garage
- Lawned gardens to front & low maintenance courtyard to rear
A spacious two/three bedroom detached bungalow offering flexible accommodation set in a semi-rural location, whilst being within walking distance of Friskney village centre offering a local pub, convenience store & public transport links to the historic market town of Boston & the popular seaside town of Skegness. The property offers accommodation briefly comprising spacious dining kitchen, lounge, sun lounge/potential third bedroom, two double bedrooms & bathroom to the main bungalow. There is a further utility room & WC accessed via the garage along with a small workshop to the rear of the garage accessed via the rear garden. The property benefits from majority uPVC double glazing, uPVC gutters, soffitts & fascias and oil fired central heating throughout. Outside the property is approached over a long concrete driveway extending to a brick built car port & the properties attached garage together providing ample off street parking for several cars with lawned gardens to one side & a further low maintenance courtyard style garden to the rear. A spacious detached bungalow backing on to open fields offered for sale with no upward chain! Viewing is highly recommended and is by appointment only.
Dining Kitchen 17'4" x 11'10" (5.28m x 3.61m)
Having a one & a half bowl single drainer sink with mixer tap set in worksurfaces extending to provide a range of bespoke handmade fitted base cupboards & drawers with tiled splash backs to worksurfaces, integrated electric double oven, four ring electric hob with pull out extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge, further range of matching overhead cupboards, two radiators, telephone point, two ceiling light points, timber entry door to the side of the property.
Having access to roof space via loft hatch, radiator, two wall light points.
Lounge 17'0" x 11'10" (5.18m x 3.61m)
Having electric fire set in stone surround extending to provide a built in entertainment unit, two radiators, television point, two wall light points, ceiling light point.
Sun Lounge/Bedroom Three 14'3" x 10'9" (4.34m x 3.28m)
Having a range of fitted cupboards, radiator, three inset ceiling down lights, aluminium double glazed sliding door.
Bedroom One 14'0" x 10'11" (4.27m x 3.33m)
Having a radiator, telephone point, ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two 12'0" x 10'7" (3.66m x 3.23m)
Having a radiator, ceiling light point.
Bathroom 7'11" x 7'7" (2.41m x 2.31m)
Being fully tiled to walls having a four piece bathroom suite comprising tiled bath, tiled shower cubical housing mains mixer shower, close coupled WC, pedestal hand wash basin, range of fitted cupboards housing hot water cylinder, radiator, ceiling light point.
Utility Room 9'10" x 7'10" (3.00m x 2.39m) To Max
Accessed via the rear of the garage having stainless steel sink with mixer tap set in worksurfaces extending to provide fitted base cupboards, space & plumbing for washing machine & dryer, radiator, ceiling light point.
Having a low level WC, wall mounted hand wash basin, extractor fan, ceiling light point.
The property is approached over a large concrete driveway extending to the properties brick built car port and attached garage with lawned gardens to one side with a range of established garden beds.
The rear of the property benefits from a low maintenance concrete courtyard style garden with a range of garden beds.
Garage 21'0" x 11'0" (6.40m x 3.35m)
Being attached to the property & of brick construction having an up & over vehicle door, free standing oil fired central heating boiler, two ceiling light points, personnel door to the utility room & WC and side entry door leading to the rear courtyard.
Workshop/Store 9'10" x 9'0" (3.00m x 2.74m)
Accessed via the rear courtyard having ceiling light point, uPVC full panel entry door.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64533061.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEM1001237. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beam Estate Agents, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.