4 bedroom detached house for sale7 Furlong Green, Thornton-Cleveleys, Lancs FY5 5PJ
- Four Bedrooms
- Detached Family Home
- Spacious Living Accomodation
- Master Bedroom With En Suite Facility
- Moderen Kitchen & Bathroom
- Open Plan Dining Area Into Conservatory
- Rear Garden, Garage & Driveway
- PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED - NO CHAIN
Royle Estate Agents Are Excited To Offer For Sale This Exclusive Four Bedroom Detached Family Home Located On An Individual Development On A Private Road, Backing Onto Fields. Offering Spacious Living Accommodation & Beautifully Presented Throughout.
Property Briefly Comprises, Entrance Hallway, Cloakroom, Living Room, Kitchen / Diner Though To Conservatory, Downs Stairs Washroom & Utility.
Stairs To First Floor Landing Lead To Four Bedrooms, Master En Suite & Family Bathroom
Off Road Parking, Rear Garden. Walking Distance To Stanah Primary School, Situated Close To Two High Schools and Amenities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64539397.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7562247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Royle Estates, Management & Lettings Agents, Poulton-Le-Fylde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.