3 bedroom terraced house for saleRock Road, Oundle, Peterborough
- Traditional three bedroom terraced house
- Representing an ideal first time purchase or investment opportunity
- PVCu double glazing and gas radiator heating
- Two receptions
- Fitted kitchen and conservatory area
- An enclosed rear garden
*Ideal first time purchase*PVCu double glazing and gas radiator heating*fitted kitchen & conservatory*Three bedrooms*enclosed rear garden*
Offered for sale in good decorative order, this traditional three bedroom mid terraced property, benefits from PVCu double glazing and gas radiator heating. Representing an ideal first time purchase or investment opportunity, an internal inspection is most highly recommended. Briefly the accommodation comprises lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen and conservatory. First floor, three bedrooms and bathroom, Enclosed rear garden.
LOUNGE 4.09m x 3.63m (13'5" x 11'11")
Approached via a PVCu double glazed front door, PVCu double glazed window to front, fireplace with fitted electric fire, radiator, coved ceiling.
DINING ROOM 3.51m x 2.87m (11'6" x 9'5")
Window to rear, walk-in storage cupboard, radiator, coved ceiling.
KITCHEN 4.11m x 2.87m (13'6" x 9'5")
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop surfaces over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, electric point for cooker, stairs to first floor landing, opening through to:
CONSERVATORY 2.92m x 2.54m (9'7" x 8'4")
PVCu double glazed construction with polycarbonate roof, radiator, wall lights and ample power points, door to rear garden:
Built-in cupboard with wall mounted gas boiler, radiator, access to loft.
BEDROOM 1 4.06m x 2.87m (13'4" x 9'5")
PVCu double glazed window to rear with panoramic views of open countryside, radiator.
BEDROOM 2 3.38m x 2.46m (11'1" x 8'1")
PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator.
BEDROOM 3 3.38m x 1.52m (11'1" x 5'0")
PVCu double glazed window to front, double radiator.
Three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled surround, PVCu double glazed window to rear, built-in cupboard, towel radiator.
An enclosed rear garden enjoying an easterly aspect. Lawn, paved patio area to rear, pedestrian shared access to side.
WORKSHOP 4.14m x 2.57m (13'7" x 8'5").
Power and light connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64539865.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OUN201429. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Oundle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.