4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMoody Road, Stubbington
- Recently extended and refurbished throughout
- New kitchen and bathroom
- Fourth bedroom (or study) with wet room
- Low maintenance grounds and gardens
- Off road parking for several cars
- Double glazing and Gas Central heating
- Versatile arrangement with five principle rooms
- Vacant possession & chain free
A greatly extended, altered and improved detached bungalow in a popular location, a short stroll to the beach and seafront.
* Recently EXTENDED AND REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT* New kitchen and bathroom* Fourth bedroom/Study with WET ROOM * Low maintenance grounds & gardens* Double glazing & gas central heating* VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION with five principle rooms* Vacant possession and CHAIN FREE *
* Part Exchange considered either up or down in value and any area.
Proceeding towards the Solent along Stubbington Lane, turn right at the conservatory centre into Moody Road and continue until number 37 can be found on the right hand side.
Double glazed front door to the porch area with further inner door into the entrance hall. Access to principle rooms, built in storage cupboard,access to loft with drop down wooden ladder and newly fitted boiler in loft.
Kitchen: 11'9 x 8'1 (3.38m x 2.44m)
Open plan configuration with brand new fitted kitchen, wall and base units, roll top worksurfaces and single drainer stainless steel sink unit. There is an integrated oven and hob, fitted chrome cooker hood, integrated wine rack, appliance space and plumbing. There is a hardwood double glazed window to the side and laminate flooring.
Lounge/Dining Room: 25'2 x 13'10 (7.63m x 3.99m) (Due to the unusual shape of the room these measurements are an average only)
Two sets of double glazed french doors provide access to the outside space. There is a further double glazed door leading to the West side and onto the drive.There are three radiators, laminate wood flooring, coved ceiling and three ceiling light points.
Bedroom One: 13'10 x 13' (3.99m x 3.96m) Leading into the bay
A good sized double bedroom with double glazed window and skylight. Radiator, coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two: 10'4 x 10 3. (3.06m x 3.05m)
With a double glazed hardwood window to the front, laminate flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Three: 13'9 x 8' 4.(4.23m x 2.44m)
Double glazed hardwood window to the front, radiator
Bedroom Four: 13'10 x 7'7 (3.99m x 2.15m)
This flexible room is accessed from the rear of the living room and has a wet room to one end. a double glazed window, radiator, coved ceiling and a further double glazed door leading out to the front of the property.
With fully tiled walls, chrome ladder style towel radiator, corner wash handbasin, WC, non-slip flooring and fitted chrome shower.
Newly fitted suite of panel bath, pedestal wash handbasin, W.C., tiled walls, double glazed hardwood window to the side, fitted Triton shower above the bath, radiator and vinyl flooring.
There is a good sized drive with space for several vehicles and newly built boundary walls. To the eastern flank of the property, the patio extends providing a low maintenance and pleasant outside seating area. The rear of the garden has a dwarf wall and further patio and is enclosed with timber boundary fencing. There is pedestrian access from the front
Council Tax: C EPC: C70
Floor Plan: 1054.86 (98m2 )Note: Eckersley White has not calculated the floor area and the figure given is taken from the Energy Performance Certificate.
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64540688.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UEL1919. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eckersley White, Lee-On-The-Solent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.