2 bedroom flat for saleBoardwalk Place, London, United Kingdom
- Boardwalk is a few minutes' walk to the new Cross Rail and Jubilee line station URGENT SALE
- Canary Wharf has a great shopping centre with ample shops and restaurants
- Penthouse Apartment, £3114 service charge per Annam
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Wrap Around Terrace
- Impressive Large Bedrooms
- large Living space leading onto the terrace
- Floor to Ceiling Windows
- 1 Parking Space
The apartment is a large 2 bed penthouse with a large terrace area big enough to entertain providing ample room for a sitting area and a BBQ there is also a rap around terrace around the whole apartment all rooms have a outside space there is also a second terrace outside the master bedroom .
This development is very popular with owner occupiers as the service charges for an apartment that is almost 1100 sqft. plus are £3,114 per annum. We are still awaiting floor plans.
Call to view on 0208 221 1111
Property ref: 121_1825_4347850
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64548590.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4347850. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by C H Estates Ltd, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.