3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleUpperfield Road, Maltby, Rotherham
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Property
- Well Presented Throughout with Stunning Kitchen & Bathroom
- Large Driveway & Detached Garage
- Ideal for First Time Buyers or Growing Family
- No Chain!!!
Available with NO CHAIN is this stunning three bedroom semi-detached property located in a sought after area of Maltby. The property offers a large driveway, detached garage, brand new kitchen, modern bathroom, lounge with feature fireplace and new carpets to the first floor!
Kitchen 12' 2" Max x 12' Max ( 3.71m Max x 3.66m Max )
This newly fitted kitchen benefits from a range of grey wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces. Fitted with an integrated oven and four ring electric hob with extractor fan overhead. The sink/drainer with mixer tap sits under a rear facing double glazed window. There is space for an integrated fridge/freezer, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a dining table. The room also benefits from laminate flooring, a central heated radiator and ample storage in the large larder cupboard that also houses the central heating boiler. There is a side facing double glazed door giving access to the side & rear of the property. A separate door gives access to the
Lounge 15' 5" x 12' 1" Max ( 4.70m x 3.68m Max )
This bright and spacious lounge benefits from a front facing double glazed window, gas fire with decorative surround, two feature light fittings and laminate flooring. There are two central heated radiators, two TV points and a telephone point and access to the entrance lobby.
A side facing double glazed door opens to the entrance lobby with a central heating radiator, laminate to the floor. There is access to the lounge and stairs leading to the first floor.
Stairs rise to all first floor accommodation, with carpet to the flooring and access to the loft space.
Master Bedroom 12' 3" x 8' 10" ( 3.73m x 2.69m )
This rear facing double bedroom benefits from a feature light fitting, a built in storage cupboard, central heated radiator and carpet to the floor.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 6' 1" + Door Recess ( 3.25m x 1.85m + Door Recess )
With a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, feature light fitting and carpet to the floor.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 5' 10" ( 2.36m x 1.78m )
With a front facing double glazed window, carpet to flooring and central heating radiator.
This modern bathroom is fitted with a three piece suit comprising of a white bath unit with electric shower above, WC and wash hand basin with storage cupboards below. With a tiled floor and partly tiled walls, a side facing frosted double glazed window, spotlights to the ceiling and central heated radiator.
Outside & Exterior
Double gates open to a fully enclosed garden with large driveway, lawn and access to the property through the entrance lobby. Further double gates lead to the kitchen entrance or onto the private rear garden with block paving patio area, lawn and detached garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64548976.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY103477. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.