2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleColwyn Close, ELLESMERE PORT
- TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- REAR GARDENS
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- ELLESMERE PORT
Tucked away at the head of a popular cul-de-sac close to local amenities, schools and travel links is this deceptively spacious ground floor flat. The property has been well-maintained and boasts allocated parking and a private rear garden making it an ideal first home.
Jones & Chapman are delighted to present for sale this ground floor flat situated at the head of a quiet, popular cul-de-sac close to amenities, schools and travel links in Ellesmere Port. The property has been well-maintained by the current vendor and offers deceptively spacious accommodation that needs to be appreciated with an internal inspection. In brief the accommodation comprises entrance porch, spacious lounge, fitted kitchen, hallway, two well-proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally the property has allocated parking as well as a private, low-maintenance garden to the rear. This would make an ideal first home and an early viewing is strongly advised in order to avoid disappointment.
Door to front aspect with double glazed glass and carpet flooring.
Lounge 11' 3" MAX x 17' 2" ( 3.43m MAX x 5.23m )
Double glazed window to front aspect with open fireplace and radiator.
Kitchen 7' 4" x 9' 11" ( 2.24m x 3.02m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units with work surfaces. Stainless steel one and half bowl, part tiling, electric oven, gas hoh, cooker hood and central heating boiler, water mains plumbing, fridge/freezer and an electric fan heater.
Bedroom One 9' x 11' 3" ( 2.74m x 3.43m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear aspect leading onto garden and radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' x 9' ( 2.44m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear apsect with radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, bath with mixer taps and shower, wash hand basin, WC and part tiling.
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, bath with mixer taps and shower, wash hand basin, WC and partly tiled.
Panel enclosed boundary, Gravelled throughout with a small wooden shed, small wooden decking area and mature shrubs/bushes.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LSU104880. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Little Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.