2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Reach, 39 Leeds Street, Liverpool, L3
- Third Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Popular & Convenient Location
- Recently Refurbished
- Bright & Spacious Accommodation
- Open Plan Living Room/Kitchen
- Double Glazing & Electric Heating
- Juliet Balcony
- EPC B
Sutton Kersh are pleased to offer for sale this two bedroom apartment situated on the third floor of this popular and convenient gated development close to Liverpool city centre.
The bright and spacious accommodation has recently been refurbished throughout and briefly comprises entrance hall, open plan living room/kitchen, a juliet balcony, two double bedrooms and bathroom/WC. The property benefits from double glazing, electric heating and is to be offered with no on-going chain.
The Reach is well located with Liverpool John Moores University, shops and amenities all within walking distance in Liverpool city centre. Viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64553694.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTY190351. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, City Centre . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.