1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleCollege Road, Brighton
- ONE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- PERFECT FIRST TIME BUY OR BUY TO LET
- CLOSE TO BRIGHTONS SEAFRONT
- SOLD WITH NO CHAIN
A really WELL PRESENTED one bedroom GROUND FLOOR FLAT that is being sold with NO CHAIN and has A SHARE OF FREEHOLD, this property would make AN IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY and is in the very popular CENTRAL KEMP TOWN LOCATION.
Brighton is one of England's most exciting seafront cities, having many waterside bars and continental style cafes. Boasting elegant seafront regency squares and terraces aligning to the seafront promenade. The Royal Pavilion with its Indian exterior and Chinese interior is located within 1 mile, as is Brighton Marina, which offers extensive shopping, eating and leisure facilities to include multi-screen cinema complex, bowl-plex, ASDA superstore and casino. Kemp Town itself has a thriving cosmopolitan atmosphere surrounding St George's Road, being the heart of the Kemp Town Village. The comprehensive shopping mall at Churchill Square and surrounding shopping facilities situated within Brighton city centre are easily accessible as is the London to Brighton Road, the A23. Local bus routes can be found on the seafront road offering transport to Brighton centre and areas beyond.
Lounge 19' 5" max x 11' 2" max ( 5.92m max x 3.40m max )
A well-presented lounge with large window to the rear, feature fireplace, built in shelving into the chimney recess. Plenty of space for table and chairs, radiator and access to the kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 6" x 5' 8" ( 2.59m x 1.73m )
A modern fitted kitchen with white gloss cupboards and draws, built in gas hob and double cooker, sink and draining board, wall mounted combination boiler, space for fridge freezer.
Bedroom 13' 2" max x 11' 3" max ( 4.01m max x 3.43m max )
Bay window to the front with built in cupboards, radiator, and simple cornicing.
A fitted bathroom with part tiled walls, built in shelving, low level, W/C, wash hand basin, bath with shower attachment.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64554109.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KET104824. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Kemp Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.