3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOld Windsor
- * Stunning three bedroom house
- * Situated in the heart of Old Windsor
- * Completed renovated to a very high standard
- * Fitted contemporary bathroom
- * Fabulous modern kitchen diner
- * Downstairs WC
- * Off street parking
- * Double garage/ storage
- * Contemporary garden
Redwoods Estate Agents are delighted to offer this exceptional semi detached house situated in Old Windsor. The house has been finished to a very high specification.
The downstairs comprises of a spacious hallway, sunny airy lounge, new open plan kitchen diner, utility room and downstairs WC with tiled flooring.
Fabulous kitchen fitted with modern units with contrasting worktop and breakfast area. Integrated appliances. Wood flooring.
Spacious utility room provides further storage with space for washing machine and dryer.
First floor comprises of two double bedrooms and one single bedroom. Fitted wardrobes. Stunning family bathroom, floor to ceiling tiles.
Loft storage. Central Heating . Double glazed windows throughout.
Off street parking and double garage/storage
Stunning contemporary garden
The house is situated close to all local amenities and Windsor. Good transport links to M4, M25 and M3.
Outstanding schools catchment area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64558060.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11290999_8104664. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redwoods Estate Agents, Old Windsor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.