3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSwaddale Avenue, Tapton, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S41
- Beautifully presented and extended
- Modern dining kitchen
- Two reception rooms
- Modern bathroom with white suite and shower over bath
- Two double bedrooms
- Single garage
- Driveway parking
- Fully enclosed South facing rear garden.
- Great location close to town centre
- Close to train station
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED IN A GREAT LOCATION WITH SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN.... *NO CHAIN*....This is a THREE bed semi detached property that has been extended to the rear with a single garage, driveway parking for two cars and a fully enclosed pleasant south facing rear garden. The downstairs comprises of an entrance hall, spacious lounge with bay window, modern dining kitchen and dining room ( play room at present). To the upstairs is a modern bathroom with white suite and contemporary enclosed shower cubicle over bath, master double bedroom with bay window and bedroom two to the rear which is also a double with views and bedroom three which is a single. To the outside is driveway parking for two cars, single garage and access to the enclosed pleasant south facing rear garden with patio seating area. Double glazing, gas central heating and alarmed. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!
General - TENURE-FREEHOLD
COUNCIL TAX BAND -B
EPC RATING - TBC
GROSS INTERNAL FLOOR AREA - (79.1sq m / 852 sq ft )
LOFT PARTIALLY BOARDED AND INSULATED
FULLY UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED
GAS CENTRAL HEATING
FLAT ROOF RECENTLY FITTED ON EXTENSION
Lounge - 3.93m x 3.63m (12'11" x 11'11") -
Kitchen Diner - 5.25m x 2.94m (17'3" x 9'8") -
Dining Room / Conservatory - 3.58m x 3.13m (11'9" x 10'3") -
Bathroom - 2.05m x 1.91m (6'9" x 6'3") -
Bedroom One - 4.38m x 3.03m (14'4" x 9'11") -
Bedroom Two - 3.23m x 2.98m (10'7" x 9'9") -
Bedroom Three - 2.67m x 1.89m (8'9" x 6'2") -
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27716718. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell & Save, Chesterfield . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.