3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLoose, Maidstone
- Semi-Detached Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge/Diner
- Family Bathroom & Separate WC
- Garage & Plenty Of Parking
- Quiet Road In A Sought After Loose Location
- Good Transport Links & Outstanding Schools Nearby
- No Onward Chain
£290,000-£300,000 If you're looking for a quiet retreat that's tucked neatly out of the way, away from busy roads, yet still only a stone's throw away from the Loose Road and easy routes into town; this three bedroom semi-detached home could be the one for you!
The house itself is being offered with no onward chain. Although some updating is required, it is ready for any prospective buyers to move straight into and work as you go. You enter on the ground floor into an entrance porch, which leads through into the spacious lounge/diner; a bright room flooded with natural light through the double patio doors and the large window to the front. The kitchen is located to the rear, beyond which there is also a downstairs WC.
Moving upstairs, there are three bedrooms; two double bedrooms and one good sized single together with a family bathroom.
Outside, an enclosed rear garden with a patio area can be found.
Furthermore, the location is particularly good with easy access to Loose Road, local shops and Loose Primary School - rated outstanding in their last Ofsted report. Why not head out on a hot day and explore the area? Loose village is a well-known and picturesque area set in the outskirts of Maidstone, full of history and beautifully preserved. Famous for its pretty stream with unusual central causeway the village also boasts the All Saints' Church with its ancient yew tree (dating back approx. 1500 years) and the 17th Century Chequers pub. A lovely area for walks on a Sunday.
Properties like this rarely stay available for long so this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Book your viewing today!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100483011727. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simon Miller & Company, Maidstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.