2 bedroom bungalow for saleHunters Rise, Pogmoor, Barnsley, S75
- TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL AREA
- GARDENS FRONT & REAR
- AMPLE DRIVEWAY PARKING
- CLOSE TO BARNSLEY HOSPITAL & M1 MOTORWAY
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING - DOUBLE GLAZING
- NO VENDOR CHAIN
Chain Free.. Two bedroom bungalow situated upon this sought after development close to Barnsley Hospital and the amenities of Pogmoor.
Offered with no vendor chain is this two bedroom semi detached bungalow. Situated upon this highly regarded residential development within Pogmoor being well served by nearby amenities, Barnsley Hospital, public transport links and the M1 motorway network. Offering the opportunity for the discerning buyer to personalise to their own requirements the property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. Enjoying gardens front and rear with ample driveway parking the agents advise an immediate inspection to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64559854.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAR180131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Barnsley . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.