4 bedroom detached house for saleTwyford,Berkshire,RG10
- Set Close to Twyford Station
- Overlooking Allotments
- Four bedrooms
- Lounge with Open Fire
- Kitchen/Dining Room overlooking Rear Garden
- Oak Flooring and High Ceilings
- First Floor Bath and Shower Rooms
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- No onward chain
- Mature garden with Timber Summer House
Set close to Twyford Station and overlooking allotments is this four bedroom older style detached home with Lounge, Kitchen/Dining Room, No Chain
Set in this incredibly popular location close to Twyford Station, with links to Reading and London Paddington and the impending CrossRail Scheme. The property benefits on the ground floor from a generous Lounge, with wooden floors and open fireplace, Kitchen/Dining Room opening onto Rear Garden and Ground Floor Cloakroom. To the first floor are four bedrooms with the benefit of both a family Bathroom and Separate Shower room. Outside, to the front of the property is off road parking for several vehicles and a garage, to the rear is a generous garden with timber Summer house. Viewing Essential.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2260578. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Henley-On-Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.