5 bedroom detached house for saleBere Alston, Yelverton
Withdrawn from Market
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Sitting Room & Dining Room
- Guest Bedroom with En-suite
- Four Further Bedrooms
- Cloakroom & Family Bathroom
- Utility Room
- Private Driveway & Ample Parking
- Barn with Conversion Potential
- Formal Gardens, Paddocks & Orchard
- Set in Approximately 6 Acres
VIDEO/VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE for this property. Stunning Grade II Listed rural manor house with imposing room proportions set in around 6 acres of land including gardens, paddocks and an orchard. Internally there are a wealth of character features and a stunning 37' open plan kitchen/dining room with 2 further reception rooms and 5 bedrooms. Externally there is a stone barn offering great potential subject to planning consent and the property enjoys some wonderful countryside views.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64563713.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7020543. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abode, Tavistock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.