3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMill Lane, Stock Village
- 3 double bedroom family home with en-suite to two bedrooms plus family bathroom
- Luxury fully fitted kitchen and utility with family area
- Separate lounge
- Underfloor heating to ground floor
- 70' (STLS) landscaped rear garden with patio area
- Completed to exceptionally high standard by well established local builder
- Completion due mid November 2019.
- Off street parking
** NEW INSTRUCTIONS ** NEW TO THE MARKET ** NEW BUILD **
Luxuriously appointed and spacious (161 sq mtrs) NEWLY CONSTRUCTED 3 bedroom semi-detached family home in quiet country lane setting but within easy walking distance of this pretty and much sought after village.
Fully fitted kitchen and utility with family area, separate lounge and study plus 3 double bedrooms including en-suite to two bedrooms and family bathroom.
70' (STLS) landscaped rear garden adn off street parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-64575129.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9845562. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M-Estates, Stock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.