4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCarlton Grange Farm, Sexhow Lane, Carlton-In-Cleveland, North Yorkshire
- Extended End Of Terrace Period Farmhouse
- Four / Five Bedrooms
- Four Reception Rooms
- House Bathroom / En-suite Bathroom & GF Cloak
- A Mixture Of Period And Modern Features
- Stunning Views Across Surrounding Countryside
- Within Easy Access To The A172, A19 North and South
- Off Road Parking & Gardens Front, Rear and Side
Originally dating back to the late 1800's, The Old Farmhouse has been a family home to the current owners for the past 30 years. During this period the property has undergone various alterations including an extension to the right, and conversion of two loft rooms to create additional living space. The well-proportioned accommodation spans three floors and comprises: entrance vestibule, living room with open fire and exposed timber floorboards, under stairs pantry, modern breakfast kitchen with Karndean flooring, oil fired 'Esse' range, a mixture of granite and synthetic work surfaces and patio doors opening onto the rear garden. Dining room, study and dual aspect sitting room all benefitting from oak flooring, utility and cloak rooms. To the first floor is a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, two further double bedrooms, office and four piece house bathroom. Accessed via two separate staircases, the second floor consists of a double bedroom and craft room. Aided by oil central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout. Externally, there is off road parking, gardens to the front, rear and side aspects, all of which are mainly laid to lawn with a mixture of mature trees and seasonal shrubbery boarders. A good sized patio area provides ample space to sit and enjoy the surrounding countryside and included within the sale are two timber garden sheds and a greenhouse.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64578191.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO170021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Stokesley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.